my name, is karis
Wow! I REALLY like that poem!
Oh my! Your poem is to die(for)
Awesome POEM!!! I totally understand how you had to dis your Dad simply so that you could get it to rhyme. Whateve. Totally cool. You're the greatest for understanding reality (see blog name). :) love U,D
whats a dom?
A dom is a title prefixed to the names of some Roman Catholic dignitaries Benedictine and Carthusian monks.
So I was going to ask what a dom was, but someone beat me to it. Very interesting...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! I REALLY like that poem!
Oh my!
Your poem is to die
(for)
Awesome POEM!!! I totally understand how you had to dis your Dad simply so that you could get it to rhyme. Whateve. Totally cool. You're the greatest for understanding reality (see blog name). :)
love U,
D
whats a dom?
A dom is a title prefixed to the names of some Roman Catholic dignitaries Benedictine and Carthusian monks.
So I was going to ask what a dom was, but someone beat me to it. Very interesting...
Post a Comment